About Mother Goose Christian School
Children must be between 1 year and 7 years of age. No child may be accepted unless the school has been furnished with:
- Evidence that child has received a health examination within 90 days prior to admission by a physician, physician’s assistant or nurse practitioner who has completed the health examination from supplied by supplied by the school or
- A written statement signed by a physician, physician’s assistant or nurse practitioner stating that the child is receiving health care, including appropriate health examinations in accordance with the American Academy of Pediatric schedule of such are and examinations.
The school must also be furnished with:
- A written statement signed by a physician, physician’s assistant or nurse practitioner stating that the child is free from contagious or communicable diseases and is able to participate in child day care.
- A certificate of immunization prepared by a physician or other authorized person who administered the immunization which specifies the products administered, the date of administration and the physician-verified history of measles, mumps, and other diseases, or
- The official State immunization record care completed by the administering physician or health care facility, or
- A certificate from a physician, physician’s assistant or nurse practitioner stating that one or more of the required immunizations may be detrimental to the child’s health, and specifying which immunization may be detrimental.
The immunization certificate or record card shows that the child has received age-appropriate prophylaxis. This must include immunization against diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, poliomyelitis, measles, mumps, rubella, and Haemophiles influenza type b (Hib) except where there is a medical contraindication and a physician, physician’s assistant or nurse practitioner has completed and signed the medical exemption section of the Department of Social Services physical examination of day care child form.
Children are admitted on a space available basis. A waiting list is maintained by the Director and will be used when an opening presents itself.